Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Party till we drop!


With schedules being so crazy we always end up giving the kids what seems like the 
never-ending birthday.  By the time we celebrate with my mom, my dad, BJ's parents and Will's friends, we end up stretching July 17th until August!

This was at the party with Grandma T-Bear!  Will got LOTS of cool stuff including Guitar Hero for his DS which is pretty cool from what I'm told!


Grandma & Grandpa Leah (Pennington) had the BEST cake ever!  They even put in a sparkler!

Will had a sleepover with his closest friends this past Friday!  We went to Makutu's Island and then to Streamers for dinner & ice cream!  They were so excited as you can see here in the car!  Later that night night the entire group played army, made forts, watched movies and followed up by toilet papering the room of the first group to fall asleep.  Sorry Boys!!!


3 comments:

Shell said...

Nice job on the blog, Jen. Keep up the good work! Our family is over at http://www.subtlerevealings.net

=)

Michelle (Shelley Gwynn)

Sassy said...

I heard Emma had another surgery...I hope she is doing okay...seriously Jen...I don't know how you do it...please give her a hug for me.

Rosalyn said...

I tagged you.