Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Will Turns 6!!!


Oh my gosh, Will is 6!  I swear my life is flashing before my eyes!  I can hardly breathe when I think about how fast life is!  One minute I'm wondering if Will is going to be able to breathe on his own and the next he's telling me that the only way a girl will ever marry him is if he stops drooling...FOR GOOD!  
More than the other two, BJ and I never know what is going to come out of Will's mouth!  Seriously, a song, juice, naughty words, vomit (on demand - it's amazing, really), belching, a chunk of food or something TOTALLY sweet and unexpected!  He is NEVER boring and definitely keeps us on our toes!   Here are a few things about Will that you may not know.

He's a great helper!  I always know I can count on him!

He is very strong!  


He LOVES his cocktails!  His favorite bar to hang at is Riazzi's!  Ted gives him all the cherries he wants!

He is a dare-devil!  

He is VERY sweet and sensitive!  

He is a GREAT brother to Lucy and Emma!  

He loves the beach!  He could spend all day playing in the water!

He has a beautiful smile!

He is a loyal friend!

He EVEN lets his sister play Transformers with his friends!

He is handsome smart and fun!  He never shirks at a new adventure!

Happy 6th Birthday Will!  Your dad and I love you so much!  

2 comments:

Sassy said...

♫HAPPY♫BIRTHDAY♫WILL...You are an awesome young man...you touched my life in ways you'll never realize...you always carry on, go on, hang on and persist...you never say die! I'm so impressed with you! For the 6th time HAPPY BIRTHDAY my little friend!

Rosalyn said...

I love the underwear posing! Isn't it great (and embaressing) how kids have no problem running around like that? I love the bar photos! Start em young I say. Mama needs a friend:)