Sunday, November 30, 2008



So, long time, no blog:)  It's been a hectic year for the Pennington crew!  I've been slacking terribly in the blogging department!
In an effort to catch everyone up to where we left off, I've pulled a few pictures to show some of the things we've been up to!

When I left you last it was late summer and Lucy and I were preparing for our trip to....Choir Camp!  Yep, almost like "Band Camp":)
Here she is and the picture following is her choir (which is the smallest of the four choirs) before family day!  You will all be proud to know that I went with her and actually made it home in one piece!





Then our school year started right away!  This is my 1st grader with his teacher, Mrs. Huish!
Here is Lucy and her 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Geisler!

Shortly after school started, Will joined the cub scouts and is proud to be a Tiger Scout!!!
So cute!


Emma had surgery on her feet on September 30th @ Phoenix Children's Hospital.  The surgery was a success but it was the hardest yet of all of the kids procedures!  We were in the hospital for a lot longer than we had anticipated:(


Here we were watching Polar Express 3-D and the kids had milkshakes!!!

This was some random shopping day that we hit a DQ for a break!


Mother Nature's Farm picking out our pumpkins and as you can see not everyone was into it:)

Better late than never!  Emma was baptised on October 26th!  She had Aunt Mandy, Aunt Amy & Uncle Nate as God-parents!  It was a happy day for us!
Aunt Amy & Uncle Nate

Here is the Halloween crew!

We went to a Halloween event at school and got to dress up!!!
Tinkerbell
Grandma and Emma's boyfriend!
Aunt Mandy was able to come!

We went to see High School Musical 3 on Saturday afternoon!
Lucy and Will before school one morning looking sweet!
We have been remodeling our kitchen and Lucy was a HUGE help when it came time to paint!


These next few were from the school fun fest out at Schnepf Farms!

Emma loved the corn!
Emma was scared of the tunnel:)
Buddies!  Will & Spencer!

4 comments:

Rosalyn said...

It is about time. I kept checking your blog for sooooooooo long, only to be left in heartache. Those are such cute pictures, it makes me feel like I see those kids everyday :)

Sassy said...

I ♥'d catching up on your pic's!!!!!! They are growing up so much...Emma is growing up and turning into a little girl..she isn't a baby anymore...I ♥'d seeing Will's toothless smile as a cub scout...so cute!!! And Lucy is such a beautiful young lady...I miss seeing those beautiful little faces. How fun to remodel your kitchen and did you have a nice birthday???? Merry Christmas to ALL of you...love and miss you!

Sassy said...

I ♥ your new header pic! Such cuteness I tell ya!

Sassy said...

I loved hearing from you...that was a nice treat! HAPPY NEW YEAR!