Friday, February 8, 2008

Starting a blog is completely foreign to me.  I looked at many pages and loved what I saw.  It will take a while to get the hang of it but I love it so far.  

So, here we are... the Pennington's.  Getting group shots is always challenging!  I love how terrified Emma looks!

This is our most recent photo.  The kids were enjoying one of the few rainy days we have!  Who doesn't like to play with umbrellas?



This was taken at the school's Fun Fest out @ Schnepf Farms!  We were hot, sweaty and dirty but we had a great time!

3 comments:

stephanie said...

hi emma----we love the pictures...my mom said i need to see your family pictures, so i can't wait until you get them posted!!!!

Sassy said...

Can I just say
I LOVE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY? You are so AWESOME!!!!!!!!Can I stick your name on my blogging friends?

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love this! It brought tears to my eyes as a mother and someone who watched you grow up! You seem like an amazing mother and if you are anything like you were...I know you raise your children with love and humor! I am sure that the hospital visits can be hard but I bet you deal with everything like a champ! Your family is gorgeous! I love the pic with the pumpkins. Lucy's face had me cracking up! So her mother!!! I wish I knew you better now that we are older and wiser??? LOL I may have to copy this idea of yours! XO - Cyndi