Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Weekend


Who can resist the SNOW?  Well, I tried to but my family won!  We took a quick trip to Flagstaff for some sledding.  I'm actually glad we did because we had a blast!  I love all of my valentines and think this was my favorite V-Day ever!

Getting ready to hit the hill!
Lucy was pretty excited! She looks like a true winter athlete!
After our first day on the hills we went to a local mexican food place, Casa Bonita, and stuffed our faces on some really good food!
When we first got back to the hotel (Little America) the kids walked in to see Valentine gift bags for each of them.  They were really happy and surprised!






I took this in the morning before I woke the kids up.  I couldn't resist how sweet they looked!
We hurried to get ready so we could hit Cracker Barrel for breakfast before attacking the snow again!
Here is our little Kamikaze!  He didn't stop for a second!  He loved catching air on the jumps!

Emma did pretty well considering she hated going down the hills.  She preferred to hang with mom at the top!
Picture Break!



5 comments:

Sassy said...

That looks "SNOW WONDERFUL" what a great time...that is my favorite thing to do is to go tubing down the mountain...I grew up doing that just about everyday when it snowed{well of course when it snowed...duh)the next to the last picture of Will is adorable...he is so handsome and the girls are beutiful! Dad better have a gun by the door when they grow up...cuz they are too cute!

Rosalyn said...

I love the pics! Don't kids make the best Valentine's ever? Just think, in about 16 years, v-day may become a romantic day again....... maybe????

Sassy said...

don't mean to be buggin'...just want to see more pic's of my little friends...miss them and you too of course....

Sassy said...

How are you all doin'?.......Think of you often.

Cereal Writer said...

Hey Jen! I LOVE your blog! It's so welcoming and heart warming. You have to get back on here with me! Miss and love you all :)